Jeff Ruby Culinary Entertainment will reopen all of its restaurants, including their Lexington location, on Wednesday, June 3.
“We are all so excited to welcome back our team members and guests.
Things may look a bit different as we build on our existing
industry-leading processes to provide a safe environment. One thing will
never change, though, and that is our commitment to delivering an
incomparable, safe, dining experience,” said Britney Ruby Miller, CEO of
Jeff Ruby Culinary Entertainment.
Since restaurants were mandated to close due to the virus, Ruby Miller has
been a key leader advocating for the entire industry at the local, state,
and federal levels.
Jeff Ruby Culinary Entertainment is implementing the following
precautions, among others, to ensure the health and safety of its team
members and guests:
- Every FOH & BOH manager at the restaurant level and each Corporate
Operations team member is Level 2 ServSafe certification.
- Reservations will be required and are being accepted online. Walk-in seating will not be available. Bar seating is available but also requires reservations.
- Total number of guests permitted inside the restaurant at one time has
been reduced and new floor layouts designed to facilitate physical
distancing per regulations specific to each restaurant’s state
- Party size will be limited to 10 guests or less
- Masks will be worn by all restaurant staff (unless exempted for safety)
- Cleaning and sanitizing will be done frequently including between each guest
reservation. The restaurants will also close on Mondays to conduct full facility deep
- Employees will be screened daily for symptoms.
- Guests will experience new safety protocols for entering and seating.
Also beginning on Wednesday, June 3 is curbside takeout that will
feature nearly the entire menu. All restaurants will be open
for Sunday dinner service and closed on Mondays. Jeff Ruby’s
Cook-at-Home Family Meal Kits will continue at each location (except
Downtown Cincinnati) and are available online.
Call today to advertise in Downtown Guide, 859.361.4169